Body Fat very high

Pls find attached my BMI report. Major concern is higher body fat (23.8kg) It should be in the range of 8.1-14.9kg for my weight of 83.8kg and height of 176cm. Kindly advise Diet (special food items) that I should take and also that I should avoid. Another major concern in the report is at the bottom of the report that says "Physical age is 57" whereas my actual age is 44. Kindly clarify and advise. What it means to me and what should I do immediately.

Doctor Answers (1) on Body Fat very high

rohith Chennai | General Physician
Hello Don't worry about this.what you have to do is,some blood investigations like 1.fasting lipid profile 1.fasting thyroid profile Avoid having oily and fatty foods. Avoid eating mutton. Avoid spicy foods Avoid having banana. Avoid outside foods or junk foods Maintain a Healthy life style Have green tea Do some physical work outs Avoid alcohol and smoking if you do. Review with me after doing that blood investigations. Thank you.