Body building
I started going to gym recently suggest me any goood protein powder which is natural without side effects

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

Hq Protein by Abott is the best . That's all you need .
Dr. Harisha N L

Protein powders will have side effects....try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, As far as taking protein powder is concerned there is no harm in taking any protein powder of your choice as far as you are otherwise healthy with no kidney or liver disease.Once you start taking protein powder u have to take plenty of water (5-6 litres a day) and also take protein in your daily diet (chicken, fish, egg white, nuts, dal).I am saying this after researching about side effects of protein powder for my own use. So you can take any protein powder of your choice as far as you are otherwise healthy. Hope this helps. regards