Body and height
Im 20, my weight is approximately 54 and my height is 172 cms, can you pls suggest me diet and some exercise to put on some weight and increase the height?

Dr. Tejender Kaur
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person. Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.md or drop in a mail at ghk.ritediet@gmail