Body ache problem

After epidurmal delivery I started having a bachache,leg ache and sole ache and my shoulder also ache.but the pain was not very severe but I m never feeling not healthy every time.while I go out from home I don't feel any this type ofproblems but when I do work at home I feel thses type of problem.my baby is 9 month old.and during pregnancy I was detected with thyroid but after delivery I stop taking medicine. After 3-4 months later I done again my tsh test and that time it has come 168 .very very high so then I started taking 50mg tablets after 2 months my tsh was 20 tsh.now I m taking 75 mg.now I have to go for tsh again. Can you tel me the problems of body ache.is it a symptom s of arthritis. Or something else.and also after delivery I have bleeding for 40 days and after that there is no mensuration till now.is these problems can be due to this also.

Doctor Answers (1) on Body ache problem

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,usually women will not menstruate because of high prolactin levels in the blood which suppress the periods. But it could also be due to thyroid problem as Hypothyroidism causes irregular periods. You must not skip medicines . For some people, hypothyroidism can contribute to joint and muscle problems. tenderness and stiffness, especially in the shoulders and hip,sJoint pain and stiffness.