Body ache and burning

Back shoulders feet and knees have been hurting for a couple of years and affecting quality of life. I feel constant pain and stiffness. I do meditation and yoga fairly regularly. Mine is a high stress job and also I am the main salary for the family. I travel once a month for a few days and mainly to other countries.

Doctor Answers (3) on Body ache and burning

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Back Stretching- lie flat, pull one of the knee forward to chest, hold for 3 seconds, then bring the other knee forward to the chest and again hold for 3 seconds. Then pull both knees towards the chest and hold for 3 seconds. Repeat 10 times each exercise twice a day.
Saurabh Bhalla Delhi | Occupational Therapist
since you don't have been diagnosed with any medical conditions and not been taking any regular medications. The burning and ache can possibly because of the work culture and POOR POSTURE. As per your age and type of work goes . there has to be a balance between the muscular strength and how you do work. Maintaining the balance between two should hopefully rectify your problem
Consult an Occupational Therapist / speacialist nearby / away using tele-rehab the therapist may be able to satisfy your concern.Which will possibly help to enhance independence and rectify (if any) posture problem
Don't Disrespect pain, and overdo the work in improper posture. That may cause more harm than benefit. STAY HEALTHY
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R Mysore | Orthopedic Surgeon
Looks like your mind is stronger than your body ☺   
Usually active ladies  like your self have low calcium and vit D 3

Take supplements such as D rise sachets weekly once and calcium and continue your globe trotting