Blood streaks in sputum sometimes
For the past 2 months I am seeing dark blood steak spots and sometimes thread like lines in sputum particularly in morning and sometimes in the day also. I went to ent and he suggested some nasal spray and drez gargling. He said throat is inflamed. I went to pulmonologist and tested everything x ray, blood test sputum test urine test and all normal. I am getting this dark blood streaks only when blow my nose and spit. I don't have cough. Pulmonogist gave styptocid tablet and zady 250 mg for 5 days. But it is not still cleared. Please suggest what shuld i do

You Need A Endoscopic Nasolarygopharyngeal Examination Under Good Supervision