Blood spots
Hi Since two days there are blood spots on my underwear and whenever i apply pad then there are no spots Im confused that im down or what is happening ? Please tell me whats wrong

Hello, You may be having a vaginal infection. Consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
It may either from your urinary tract or genital tract. Get yourself checked up by a Gynaecologist first
see a gynaecologist
Consult in person.