Blood in stool

Whenever I drink alcohol I got dark red blood in stool...what can be cause and test should I do..which doctor I should go...if have any recommendations for Navi Mumbai pls suggest...

Doctor Answers (3) on Blood in stool

Dr. Alka A. Nirantar Pune | General Physician
Alcohol in itself is irritant to stomach mucosa,but you need to find out location of bleeder,that is stomach or bowel.for this purpose you need to undergo gastroscopy and colonoscopy at the hands of a gastroenterologist.these investigations do not need anaesthesia.
Hello. You should consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for a complete cure as soon as possible. Don't ignore. Take healthy diet. Stay away from oily, fried and junk food. Drink plenty of water.
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli Bangalore | General Physician
Alcohol is an irritant to gut mucosa. Stomach ulcers are also more common in boozers. We need more history to find out if the bleeding is from upper or lower half of the gut. I suggest you meet a general surgeon/gastroenterologist at the earliest as blood is stools is not something to be taken easy.