Blood in stool
One day i had a bad stomach ache and after 4-5 days blood started coming out of my in my stool it wasnt complete fresh blood as in haemorrhoids but its was dark red and its continued for about 1.5 week and blood clots were also there and after that i went to a doc he gave me metronizodale and i was fine for about 2 weeks but after that today i noticed that i am having blood but it was a bit diff there was  more mucus and blood was mixed in  it i didnt have any stomach ache or cramps after that day and im having no diahorrea no ibs no crohns and im just fine by myself but i dont know what's causing this please help me im scared im just 16 yr old male. Thank you

Hello You need to undergo Diagnostic endoscopy As per your present symptoms sigmoidoscopy will be required .Regards