Blood in stool
Hello doc, I have difficulty during my excretion with a blood and very painful at the analysis surroundings. I observe there are a small pimple size piles grown external also I feel a pricking and irresistible pain during motion. Please suggest what do I need to do.

Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
Hello, kindly consult a general surgeon for further examination and management. You need to keep stool soft. Take banana daily, avoid spicy foods, bakery foods and non veg. If stool is still hard you can use syp. Cremaffin 15 ml at bedtime ...