Blood in Stool
Hello, For last 3 days I had blood in stool, blood was mixed up in stool and at the end of the stool few drops of blood were there, the stool was normal, I mean that it was not hard. But for last 2 days blood is not coming. I have constipation isssue, sometime I don't go to poop regularly. Please advice me about what problem I am facing and what should i do. Please advice me.

By the symptoms it seems that you are suffering with haemorrhoids (piles).But it would be established by clinical examination only along with proctoscopy or sigmoidoscopy
Avoid constipation Take plenty of fluids and high fiber diet
Avoid chilly and spicy meal
Morning....I am Krishna and I am a UK 🇬🇧trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Thanks for sharing your concern. Most commen cause of bleeding in young man like yourself is generally haemorrhoids secondary to constipation and sometimes polyps. However we as physican are also aware of a very other common condition in your age group often mislabelled as haemorrhoids is Crohns disease. Solution- 1. If you can see a Gastroenterologist for Flexible sigmoidoscopy....it will answer most question I am asking above. 2. Meanwhile keep stools soft. Google Bristol Stool Chart and aim to keep your stools to type 3 or 4. I am happy to speak to you to answer any further queries. Best wishes Krishna X96632 83555X