Blockage in fallopiantube
My wife diagnosed with fallopian tube blockage bilaterally... In the right side it is close to the uterus and at the left it is at the distal end.. What is the cure and treatment for this kindly help us...
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi How was this diagnosed?  laproscopically or hsg ? Is she suffering from any other problems like tuberculosis or pelvic inflammatory deseases? proximal tubal block may be cannulated hystroscopically and some times it is successful. You can consult a gynaecologist who is experianced in hystroscopic cannulation and laproscopy.All the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?