Left Fallopian tube bloc
I'm 32 yr old and married since 2013 problem is in my left tube block so can't conceive but I want to conceive as early because after 32 many problems may occur
181 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shweta Goswami
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Noida
U need to go ahead either with a laparoscopy to open up the tubes or proceed for ivf which would bypass the tubes altogether
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.