Fallopiantubes blockage

Wht is the main cause for blockage of fallopian tubes..? I am 27 yrs.and had an miscarriage in 26yrs. After my miscarriage haven't conceived yet. After my hsg doctor said my both tubees blockd. I just want to ask a simple one ki kya mei kabhi mother nahi bann skti..and if yes than what treatment we require...pls help...

Doctor Answers (2) on Fallopiantubes blockage

Though it's unfortunate but now days its so common vataj ( tubal block may be by mucous pluck  or spasm ...) couple of test needed to confirm, but such blocks can be very well managed by Basti therapy and Uttar Basti. U can communicate with AYURVEDIC college Hospital in ur city
Dr. Astha Dayal Gurgaon | Gynecologist
Sometimes the tubal block in hsg is due to spasm. You need a laparoscopy and chromotubation where a thin scope is put inside the tummy through the belly button and a dye is put in from below to see if the tubes are really blocked.some blocks can be opened by surgery, but even if it can't, then you can easily conceive through ivf.