Blockage in both ear

I have been suffering from blockage in both ear for the last three month.I have no problem in ear other than blockage.It create irritation and discomfort.my both ear is not always closed.as I observed when I go outside my blockage in ear is increases.I am doing salvasana but at that this exercise does not work.This was started after I was suffering from anxiety disorder.and today my anxiety disorder is under controlled.I had consulted to psychiatrist.I take three medicine regularly .The name of medicine are methol plus ,rexup plus and betagal tr20 mg.after I consulted to ent specialist.The name of doctor is A.p.shah.But he write for investigation of pta,tympanometry c-type.after checking report he write four medicine.solvin,xylera,spirit boric and azithral(500mg) and valsulrain exercise one hourly.I am sending report and precaption photo also.sir please reply what should I do and also home remedy for this disease.

Doctor Answers (1) on Blockage in both ear

Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
The negative pressures in the middle ear can be due Eustachian tube block ( the tube that connects the ear and the nose ). If you have a habit of sniffing the nose avoid doing that. Valsalva should be done correctly if done inn the reverse manner would not help you. If you have nasal problems like block nose and recurrent colds get it treated.