Bloating and diarrhea
For the last 8days I'm experiencing bloating sensation. I get semisolid to loose stools everyday. Im releasing gas more than I supposed to do. I also feel pain in the lower abdomen when I press with my hands. So tried gelusil syrup for 5days and skipped coffee tea & spicy junk  foods. I got relieved from it. But for the last 2days I'm again having the bloating and loose stools

It appears as an episode of ENTERITIS though conclusive evidence can be provided only by lab reports. If you have nausea and vomiting with it, it maybe GASTROENTERITIS. Proceed with a Stool R/E with culture If you have fever, do a Widal test/ Blood culture for typhoid Drink plenty of fluids and ORS to remain dehydrated Further medication will be based on lab reports