Bleeding while poop
Hi This is the first time I'm experiencing bleeding while poop with pain and hard stool. Is this something thats an extreme level health disorder? Im scared please help me. The blood was bright red in color. After poop I'm feeling a burning sensation in the anus region.

It could be due to anal fissure. U need to show it to a surgeon or gastroenterologist physicially
Hello Because of hard stool, u have got minor cut at anus..this is called as Fissure in ano. Its treatable.. U can consult to discuss further Best wishes
It's due to anal fissure It will settle down in 6-7 days with proper medicines Pls come up for online consultation for the same