Bleeding hemorrhoids and piles
Feeling pain in bleeding hemorrhoids and piles,need urgent relief via online doctor appointment and medicine

morning.....I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to proceed.  Need to know what treatment you had or having now. Best wishes

Avoid constipation.take plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits. Avoid  spicy foods. 
for proper guidance and treatment  advised  online consultation.
Hello If you need a prescription, you'll have to take a consultation please. :)
Yes please consult me
Consult me Dr.Prince Prakash