Hemorrhoids
Hi! Im 18 years old female and I have a small lump in may anus. I searched it and I think I have external hemorrhoid. Before the small lump appeared, the side of my anus is in bearable pain so I ignored it. After a week I noticed a small lump after I did number 2. Its not in pain, its not bleeding. Its just a small lump. What should I do? Is it really hemorrhoid?

Hello there. I can understand your concern.if it's really a haemorrhoid or something else is very difficult to say without examining. So it would be better if you get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Hemorrhoid with white tip Symptoms of hemorrhoids Bleeding hemorrhoid treatment