Piles Problem
Hi, I am suffering from serious piles problem bleeding , swelling , paining , burning sensation all there.. I cannot do bowel movements normally am straining much.. I have read in an article that thuthi keerai helps for treating piles.. can I intake that now why am asking is am having 4months old baby feeding her . Is it advisable to take that now ? Suggest me what to do for temporarily because I cannot go for motion normally. I am not interested to undergo surgery treatment.

Hello madam.Thuthi keerai and even its flower is very good for ur problem.U can take without fear.Also try to take Karakarunai regularly in ur food.Avoid spicy foods,oily foods,Chicken.Try to take oil bath weekly once. Too much of body heat will aggrevate the problem. If possible take TRIPHALA CHOORANAM twice a day which is very safe n useful for u.