Doctor Answers (2) on Bleeding gums
- brushing too hard.
- poor oral hygiene.
- vitamin deficiency.
- taking blood thinners or other medications.
- bleeding or clotting disorder.
- mouth sores.
few advices to stop bleeding gums..
- visit to a dentist for professional dental cleaning once in a year..
- use a soft toothbrush and brush properly twice in a day for at least two minutes.
- floss at least once a day to remove plaque from the teeth..
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwash that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth..