there are so many causes of bleeding gums..
- brushing too hard.
- poor oral hygiene.
- vitamin deficiency.
- taking blood thinners or other medications.
- bleeding or clotting disorder.
- mouth sores.
few advices to stop bleeding gums..
- visit to a dentist for professional dental cleaning once in a year..
- use a soft toothbrush and brush properly twice in a day for at least two minutes.
- floss at least once a day to remove plaque from the teeth..
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwash that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth..
Generally bleeding gums are associated with gingival inflammation. Bleeding gums need attention and dentists care. You need to schedule a visit to the dentist office. BTW healthy gums dont bleed! Tc
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.