Bleeding gums - Invisalign
I've had a history of bleeding gums and was told that was due to my deep bite. I'm in the middle of my invisalign treatment since the past 1.5 months to fix my bite, however, the bleeding hasn't stopped yet. The bleeding is mostly in the lower and upper front teeth. Please suggest.

Go for scaling and polishing. Stolin r tooth paste Apply metrogyl dj gel 4-5 times daily

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi, it will take time for your bite to correct completely. Wait for the treatment to progress and you will surely get the best results. You have chosen the best treatment modality so you don’t have to worry. Meanwhile, follow these few things.
Get a scaling and polishing done every 3 months from your dentist/ orthodontist. Maintain a good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day and gargle after every meal. Use mouthwash and floss everyday. Take vitamin c tablets limcee 500 mg for a month. Include vitamin c rich food in your daily diet. Lemon, oranges, strawberries, kiwi, tomatoes, potatoes etc warm salt water gargles everyday 2/3 times.
Try this for a month and see the cHanges. Speak to you dentist/orthodontist if still the problem persists and Keep a track of your aligners.
If you are seeing a dentist already talk to them