Bleeding gums
Everytime I brush my teeth... I see bleeding gums. What shud b the reason for it? Also i feel  sensitivity in my lower jaw.

Dr. Arun Kant
Implantologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Gum problem may a big reason as plaque which ultimately become hard calculus, in between the teeth and the gum area. you need yo seek imediate dentist attension for teeth cleaning or the needful after clinical examination. regards: Dr. Arun kant, MDS Naturoparhy Dental, Dwarka

Hello.. It's either that your going to rough with your brush..or the bristles are hard..it might also be possible that you have vitamin c deficiency...you can consult a dentist
Dr. Shashank Arora
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi this is usually because of periodontal disease you should seek Dentist advice asap for the same https://plus.google.com/103975386117536236648