Bleeding from rectum bright red incolor
I've been continuously having rectal bleeding since past 3-4 hours. I had the problem of constipation before. Bleeding is not accompanied by pain. I have discomfort. It even ejected a small blood clot with the bleeding. I never had these symptoms before. I recently took the course of amoxicillin then doxycycline after foot injury due to an accident (course ended before 3 days).

U need to visit a general surgeon for examination , then only will able to advice accordingly . Thank u
You can come taking all precautions meanwhile take syrup Looz