Bleeding from my mouth now a days
Hi, I could see bleeding from my mouth due to weak gums.will it lead to any serious problem? And two teeth coming beneath my teeth is it advisable to remove or we can put clip to prevent the outbound of other Teeth

You may be having gum problems due to a problem with your bite which may require braces ( orthodontic treatment) . Get an OPG X-ray done and consult a dentist. You will also require scaling and polishing.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Bleeding gums should not be taken lightly. It is one of the early symptoms of gingival/periodontal(gum) problems.Regarding 'two teeth coming beneath my teeth' ,it looks like you have crowding.Typically it can be corrected with braces after your gum issues have been resolved.In extreme cases the said teeth may have to be extracted,depends on what your dentist finds when he/she has examined your teeth.
visit your dentist to resolve gum issues. It will require scaling at the very least.
Ensure you are brushing twice daily,and start flossing.Crowding of teeth frequently leads to gum problems.