Black Spots on both legs

Hello, since 2 years now I have observed some black spots near foot Now observed that it has increased I am worried, what is this all about ? Please guide me how to get it cured ? Changing eating habits and healthy lifestyle, will that help? As of now since 5 years my schedule to to stare computer whole day and eating habits is very bad, only junk food fried food No alcohol and no smoking though

Doctor Answers (1) on Black Spots on both legs

Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Due to increased pressure in bigger blood vessels and weakness of tiny blood vessels of leg (genetically or due to prolonged standing or walking) red blood cells come out and get exposures in skin which change colour over time and are seen as dark spots from surface. As pigment lies deep in skin, only skin creams won't help. It's not a disease itself and won't harm you in anyway but consult a qualified dermatologist to know underlying reasons in your case and take treatment which may help arrest further spread. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Care Pune www.eternisclinic.com