From 12 February , i have many black spot on my face then dermatologist advise to me for use LAMIFIN m cream and work very well all black spot reduce by use tgat cream but in summer from from 2 week my black spot incresases day by day ?? What i do ...
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Hi. Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 / gel based - applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for chemical Peel/ change of medicines if needed
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
You probably have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The clue is active treatment for a while and then maintenance therapy for few more weeks. Ask your Dermatologist for a maintenance treatment. Consider chemical peels or laser rejuvenation