Bipolar I disorder
She is diagnosed with Bipolar I disorder. Is that curable? What are the treatment procedures? What will be the treatment duration?

Hi....., Bipolar disorder, is a mental illness that is characterized by severe mood swings, at least one episode of mania and may include repeated episodes of depression..... this condition is treated with psychotherapy combined with psychiatric medications , most people benefit more quickly from combined treatment... Treatment for bipolar disorder is effective and helps most people keep a balanced mood throughout their day, most days of the month....