Bipolar disorder
I have bipolar disorder and I am undergoing treatment for last one year. I am taking in regular medicines. My drugs mostly lithosun SR,clonil,depaketo etc. I am also regular blood donor. I have donated more 15 times. My blood group o neg. Today when I went to donate blood suddenly saw a question r u taking any medicine?. So my question do with bipolar disorder and dipolar medicine can I donate blood or no?

Hello there we appreciate your approach towards the society and your humanity too. But then you are on medications and it is also good that you're on them regularly. We would like to tell you that these medications you're taking will not have any effect on he recipient because by the time you give and the recipient receives it all of them are purified. But suggestion from our side is to take your medications after you donate blood when ever you donate so that the effect of them on you should be the same. Thank you