Better Academics

I was good in Academics (almost topper) in PU , but when I joined University (Engineering) , my performance has substantially reduced... My best friend who is my classmate, is very Spiritual, God Believed, performs pooja daily and does meditation... He tells to connect with GOD... Is he really performing well in academics because of being more spiritual and yoga,etc... He also told me that ,when he started to be more spiritual and God believed his academics was awesome... Is it real ...

Doctor Answers (3) on Better Academics

Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani Vadodara | Clinical Psychologist
hi, first things first, are you interested in engineering or you are doing it by force? if force i suggest you should change your field and do a course that interests you and you will perform much better. if you are doing engineering by choice, stop worrying so much and go with the flow. start exercising and doing yoga regularly as that will improve your concentration and attention, drink water regularly and eat and sleep well. all this will help you. take care
Ms. Sarika Kumar Mohali | Psychologist
Yoga and meditation are proven to increase concentration. Yoga allows proper  oxygen supply to brain, thus boasting concentration.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... It's interconnected... Yoga, meditation, and pooja makes mind serene.. I'm that state of mind you can concentrate more... Young students cannot concentrate because of distractions.. Lesser the distraction more more you can concentrate..... You can also practice yoga, it's good for health also.