BCG vaccine on right arm
What if the BCG vaccine for a baby given on right arm ? Is anything we need to worry about kindly let us know

BCG vaccine is given to protect your child from TB. The vaccine is administered according to guidelines. There is nothing to worry

Ok. Not to worry
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Need few details Kindly consult
BCG vaccine provides immunity against tuberculosis. It is given to every child according to national immunisation schedule. It is a protective measure. So no need to worry at all.
Can help you, kindly consult and provide me detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Nothing to worry