Baker cyst
I have a problem of baker's cyst.. I want the fluid injected away from my back side of knee. is this possible. It's killing  me in the night usually..

Hello Practo User, The cause of Baker's cyst should be treated than the cyst itself. If fluid is removed now it will form again by next day.
Please consult a Orthopaedic doctor and get yourself examined and take further advice.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://prac.to/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1-dir
The baker's cyst can subside on its own by avoiding stressful activities for the patellofemoral joint. Sit on higher heights and avoid bending your knee beyond 60-70 degrees and sitting crossed.
Yes its possible under ultrasound guidance
See a Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Usually it is associated with a medial Meniscal tear which needs to be sorted arthroscopically