Cyst on biceps
I got this cyst on my biceps and thighs since long. Though it never pains but still curious to know if getting it treated is important or will it fade away with time. Also, in order to get this treated which doctor should I consult. A regular physician or maybe an ortho.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern towards your health. first of all who has established the diagnosis that its a cyst? is it a swelling? is it compressible? does it pain on touch? also, you should have attached a picture of the lesion for us to get a better idea. kindly consult a general surgeon in regards to this. it could be a lipoma you are talking about. best regads, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?