Bad smell from my mouth
Suggest a good toothpaste which lasts its freshness for more hours... Please suggest me some... Thank you

Dr. Vinay Anvekar
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore

It's because of deposits in between ur teeths which are unable to be removed by brushing .these deposit are removed by ultrasonic scalers .All toothpaste work the same it's the way u brush n using a soft or medium bristled brush  would do the trick .
Dr. Sharanya Sabrish
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
bad breath has many reasons. you probably need to get your teeth cleaned professionally once with a dentist.  only using toothpaste of any brand or mouthwash won't solve the problem.  Also drinking more water daily will help.