Bad health
I m suffering from heartache...not able to sleep properly...mind is not working...don't know what to do...please help me

It is understandable. Try to have a routine, talk to friends/family. Take a break from Social Media.
Hi, The information you have provided is insufficient to come to any definite conclusion. These all symptoms can be a part of variety of psychiatric illnesses. Probably you are suffering from a mood disorder. Get yourself assessed by a psychiatrist and if needed you can be started on treatment! There is high possibility that you will get better with treatment.
consult a psychiatrist in-person or via teleconsultation