Bad dreams ; weak memory

I am 24 year old from last 5 years I see dreams at every night even when I sleeps for 1 hour in day dreams comes and I also have problem of stress and weak memory. Before 5 years I have very sharp memory. But in present time it is weak Please tell me what is the problem I also feels cold every time And I have problem of sinusitis . Please guide me.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Gurgaon

Dreams always reflect wat is going on at the back of your mind,ie they r the reflection of subconscious mind. There must be some event /stress related which is leading to bad dreams .moreover it is causing u stress.hence it's a vicious circle which trappes a person.U should soon consult a homeopath as persons psychological case taking is always involved in homeopathic case taking which will resolve the unresolved conflicts.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking for your characterized treatment. May contact through email abanm@rediffmail for my contact no
Dr. Jayesh Shah
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Dreams are the reflection of your subconscious functioning. It is not abnormal to see dreams. But if you feel that this is the cause for your stress and weak memory, your detailed case needs to be taken. Also after detailed homeopathic case taking your sinusitis problem can be cured. Best of Luck.