Wet dream problem
M 28 yr old.my wet dream started at d age of 16 & it is going on still now.I had no knowledge about this at that time.so I thought I did a big mistake.I have nt discussed about it with anybody.due to frequent wet dream,several problems started from last 5 yrs like fatigue, weakness,depression, poor vision,nerves problem, knee pain.also my studies affected due to this.my body is getting thinner day by day.my semen is very thin now like water.I have never done masturbation.m in very stress nd depression now & living a hopeless life.So tell me should i go to a urologist or ayurvedic doctor.also i want to know how good is ayurvedic treatment for these problems.m totally confused now.so plz tell me what should I do now.

Even if you have a lot of wet dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life. Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams...Consult nearest physician for examination they will do the needful.

Wet sensation in knee