Wet dreams
Dr. My problem is I have wet dreams in every 14 days or some times once in 7 days ... I want to stop loosing my semen in dreams...is there any medicine for that... I have stopped masturbation and I want to hold my semen in my body. Please suggest some medicines also is there any problem if I don't masturbate?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Firstly I would like you to understand that semen is not stored in body. Wet dreams are no problem & usually happen in male. It doesn't cause any illness. The produced semen has to be expelled once in a while. It may be through mastrubation or 'wet dreams' So stop worrying. Be relaxed