Backpain..
I have back pain from last 6 months what should I have to do.I am not able to drive bike after 10km I feel so much hard pain .

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to respond. Back pain is very common at your age and is usually due to wrong posture. If pain is too much you will have to visit an ortho surgeon who can prescribe you need. (Practo doesn't permit me to prescribe meds in this app, so I can't) To prevent it from getting worse, do the following : 1. Sit straight. Avoid sitting in a hunch, especially in long rides. 2. Use a lumbar corset, if necessary to support the back on long drives. You can buy one at the local pharmacy 3. Do not bend forward to lift things off the ground. Try and keep your back as straight as possible, and bend your knees instead. 4. When lifting heavy objects, again do not mean forward. Instead go closer to the heavy object, and keep it close to your body when lifting it up 5. Do exercises to strengthen the muscles in the lower back and abdomen so that they support the spine. A good physio can help you with that. Good luck.