Backache, shoulder and ne

I have a sitting job that leads to severe pain in my back, left leg, left side of shoulder and neck.

Doctor Answers (3) on Backache, shoulder and ne

Dr. Ravinder Kaur (P.T) Pune | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
This is related to repetitive stress injuries... U need to break the monotony of your prolonged sitting position. Lack of exercises is also adding up to your problem.visit physiotherapist and learn postural exercises and ergonomic advices too
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Maintain ur posture firstly equal balance on the pelvic in sitting, standing time and avoid towatd bending and tk break between work with this do physiotherapy and stretching exercise tk soft pillow for back support.
Dr. Sandip Gupta Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
This is repeated stress injury and usually due to bad posture, lack of exercise. Consult Ortho surgeon and get examined for tight muscles. You require physiotherapy and medicines . Get relevant x-rays and blood investigations including vit D levels.