Backache lower right side
I have pain in lower right side in back. It's chronic, but was ok for last few months. It got increased for last 2-3 weeks. I have difficulty in standing and walking for more than 8-10 mins. Got relief only on lying on bed.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there..For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary... Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.