Back pain, weak bones,
I get lower back pain all the time . Also nowadays back pain below my left shoulder. some of my friends even told i have weak bones as i keep getting pain here and there. I give a fist pump a bit too hard i get wrist pain. i dont think i have disease as i never broke a bone in my life. I dont know what to do. Help pls

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

What ever you are suffering is muscle weakness and strain ,build up your muscles strength by exercises and workout
Dr. Palak Mehta
Spine and Pain Specialist 9 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Multiple joint pain at this age. Go for blood reports like vit D3, B12. Also go for arthritic profile. Walking in sunlight for 30 min is 1 of best exercise. We must rule out inflammatory arthropathy