Back Pain n heating

I have back pain from past 1 yr.. I feel like something burning... I mean heating sensation.. it is exact back bit upper to the lower back..It is happening around 3 to four times in a month.. now it is happening quite frequently.. Please advise

Doctor Answers (2) on Back Pain n heating

Dr. Vikas Chothe Pune | Ayurveda
Due to sedentary working habits, faulty sitting, standing postures and lack of daily exercise are common causes of such complaints. Start having 1 cup milk, non veg, soyabeen in diet. Take thin pillow and mattress. Yoga daily for 30 minutes. Asanas- lying on back halasana, sarvangasana, pavanmuktasana. Lying on stomach- shalabhasana and makarasana, sitting- vajrasana and mandukasana. Also meditation and bhramari pranayama for 10 min should be done daily.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hey, Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex, interconnected network of spinal muscles, nerves, bones, discs or tendons in the lumbar spine. Typical sources of low back pain include:

The large nerve roots in the low back that go to the legs may be irritated
The smaller nerves that supply the low back may be irritated
The large paired lower back muscles (erector spinae) may be strained
The bones, ligaments or joints may be damaged
An intervertebral disc may be degenerating  get an x Ray and consult orthopedic surgeon