Back pain, itching skin
I am facing below mentiones problems. Back pain, itching skin, turbid urine, joint pain. Back pain started recently a week back or so.

Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 17 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orthopaedic surgeon at Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi. As far as your turbid urine is concerned, it could be due to protein loss in urine or urinary infection. Your back pain and joint pains could be a part of the same disease process or due to low vitamin D or weakening of bone. You will be required to undergo a few tests to find the cause of your symptoms. I suggest that you get the following blood tests fasting: calcium, phosphorus, alkaline phosphotase, vitamin D levels, PTH, LFT, RFT, uric acid, HB, TLC, DLC, ESR, Anti CCP along with urine routine and microscopy and urine culture sensitivity. Revert back with reports.