Back pain in my back
I have a terrible back pain in my lower back pls suggest what to do .. Do u think it's a discprolapse do I need to get a scan done .. ? I started having this from the time I started working out and lifting weights .. Pls advice me on what to be done Thanks
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajinkya Girme
Orthopedist 5 yrs exp Ahmednagar

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

It can b . but before scanning examination by an orthopaedic surgeon is more important. Because it wl decide the treatment n not scan report.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.