Back pain

I had a back pain to the left side of hips near the joints of legs. When i walk or stand too much or i seat for a long time it starts paining and also pain when i carry some heavy things. Please suggest me the best orthopedic from thane.
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Back pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Yes you need to consult an orthopaedician as we need to evaluate the cause if may also have to get done MRI spine for evaluation.. Probably there is initial changes of spondylosis.. You can search through Practo app for orthopaedician near by your area
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?