Back pain
I am having severe back pain in the middle spine bone, lower back, and shoulders. The pain is more when i get up in the morning and when I sit working for long hours. I am wearing a tummy tucker belt from a long time after my delivery, and have recently got a new one with a better fitting , can that be a reason ? Please reply

Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 25 yrs exp Ghaziabad
You do not a abdominal belt after 3 months of delivery. If you wish to reduce your abdomen fat, do work outs. One cannot say what the cause of backache is... stop using it and see if pain reduces. Otherwise show an orthopaedic Ian.