Back pain before period

I am having so much back pain, leg muscle pain before period starts since last few months. Back pain is really unbearable, I can't sit or stand for a long time, as well as leg pain. Pls advice me what to do? Since menstruation started in every month I go through back pain, lower abdominal pain, and body aches. I have visited doctors, they told me it's nothing to be worried. But now back pain is really unbearable. Pls help me out..

Doctor Answers (1) on Back pain before period

Dr. Jagat Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Sudden start of back pain during menses is usually associated with some reason but as you have visited the doctor then I would not like to go in details about it. I can help you with certain routine advise which will help you to deal with issue like You should try doing simple exercises with related to abdomen and general body. You should hydrate your self properly. Avoid eating outside, oily, spicy and junk foods, try to eat more of fiberous food like fruits and salad. U can take mild antispasmodic med when your menses are about to start to control pain. Please try this stuffs as they have been useful in no of cases and let me know how u felt. Take care and feel free to contact me in future