Back muscle spasm
I do gym on regular basis .i think due to over excercise i am having back muscle spasm .its left lat. Its gets pumped too much if i do any excercise and i am having this from last 3-4 weeks. And i am not doing gym any more coz of this . I have checked this to ciroprector for twice but got no results . I just want to feel normal from my back (left lat + mid back) and wanna continue my excercise .my body type is ectomoprh so i got skinny way to soon if i not go to gym or not do any excercise. I am getting skinny again. Plz solve my back muscle spam. Or whatever this is. It happens coz of when i was doing chest excercise on incline bench and so far i know i extended my back too much.so i think i get hyper extension also. It give ache little while breathing as well. Tell me please what should i do??

Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

In my opinion you must go for Dry needling in your area...this technique is new and very effective..after the technique you must do cold fermentation... Thank you
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Firstly reduce ur pain tk muscle relaxant medicine and physiotherapy treatment. After relief do stretching exercise in gradually process. And start slightly gym avoid strain. Posture correction must
Dr. Rohit Rathore (PT)
Orthopedic Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Take rest for 7days and cold compression for 10 min two in days if not reliefes in pain than consult to orthopaedicen.for proper treatment and diagnosis.