B/L calf pain n swelling

Hello sir, My mom has bilateral calf pain post walking. Pain starts once she rests post walk with swelling. Pain stays for a day or two after excessive walking. I'm a physiotherapist myself have explored neural component. There's no visible varicose veins. Swelling is only in calves. She's grade 1 obese. I was wondering if it could be vascular n can you help.

Doctor Answers (2) on B/L calf pain n swelling

Sir Pain in calves on both sides following walking is mostly due to obesity Please concentrate of weight reduction
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Can you share the reports of the tests already performed? Have you performed MRI of the spine? Have you done D-dimer? If not, then get these tests done and also get a Doppler ultrasound of the legs. A venogram can also be of help. Revert with reports or Consult a general surgeon with the reports. He will advice further. If DVT is confirmed, help of a vascular surgeon may be needed. If DVT is confirmed you might be knowing that the mode of treatment can be anticoagulants, use of stockings for compression and even surgery. Don't delay these tests further. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain